Friday, July 16, 2010

Eyes



Okay. So... At the eyes u gotta be attention. Especially at the colour.  

I can't explain that good. U gotta see some pictures. Is better.

For example I'm gonna put the first tutorial I've seen. 

It helps me pretty much. But U don't have to make all the eyes like that. This is just an example.

U gotta make the shadows and other lights how you want. But for beginners is good to start with a tutorial.

I'm gonna show ya some of my drawings. Maybe it will help you a bit. I hope they will. And remember you don't have to copy me, I'm not a professional. 



3 comments:

  1. It might take some practice but I'm sure I'll get it right eventually. I just started drawing anime so I'm not surprised it isn't the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you draw the hair? Please teach me how to because my friend wants me to draw anime for her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started drawing anime and its my first time at your blog

      Delete